Wednesday 29 February 2012

If twitter doesn't exist

i would have never used the @ sign before my identity, I would have not known that Taslima nasreen is not feminist but a sexoholic, I will go to sleep on time,i will complete PROJECTs , it will save my phone battery too.I would go completely insane because I would not have anywhere to express my random thoughts/emotions, !! I'd still be on Facebook, dealing with attention-seeking statuses and looking at duck-faces till the end of time. people would have complain about my many statuses in facebook, I wouldn't stop halfway doing something JUST TO TWEET IT.

I would have never realised how much Harry Potter changed the world. even though i am yet to understand the concept of Harry Potter, I couldn't use hash tags and a lot of people wouldn't even know the # symbol is called "hashtag." I would have NEVER learned how to say whats on my mind in 140 character specially to celebrities.
If twitter doesn't exist, asking people to “follow you” will seem egocentric, awkward, creepy, or all of the above..

No comments:

Post a Comment