Monday 30 January 2012

"Traders Psych Post 30jan2012"



Dear , Traders Psychology members , Mr Abdul Hakim Shaikh has made a great effort in creating this page, I here by have decide to do my humble part to this page .Since every post here in this page is proving to be a valuable contribution and has to be read by every trader or at least member of Traders Psychology. But it is very hard that every one to online 24x7 and for and see every post , so from today , i ll try to collect all the post written here and post with the name of contributer my Blog ie jameelaahmed.blogspot.com. Posts in the blog will be as Trades psych post followed by todays date, for example "Traders Psych Post 30jan2012" but before I start this , I ll be happy to receive suggestiosns and comments for the same, so pl feel free to Comment your views/suggestions.

Abdul Hakim Shaikh 
Jameel Ahmed, Thank you very much for appraising mine and other respected members efforts and archiving the articles posted here in your blog. Outside of this group everybody is free to do whatever he fancies doing. Whether you should do or not do is a debatable issue, but as far as I am concerned, its fine with me. So please go ahead and do what you like best in promoting this group in like minded people.

As far as advertising your blog in this group is concerned, you have done it once to let all of us know, that you are doing it, thats fine, we all have taken a note of it, Please don't publish again your blog here. I am deleting all of the other comments, relating to your blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment