Friday 20 April 2012

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR CO-OPERATION..

Note: these emails  are scams - do not take them seriously. You won't gain anything and you will certainly lose money to these people if you get involved with them.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR CO-OPERATION..

Sample
Dear,
I am Ayesha Gaddafi, the former Libyan mediator and military official,
former UN Goodwill Ambassador, and lawyer by profession. i am the fifth
child of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi and his second wife Safia
Farkash. I was married Late colonel Ahmed al-Gaddafi al-Qahsi, my husband
was reportedly killed in the 26 July bombing of my father’s (Gaddafi’s)
compound. We had three children prior to the fall of the regime, two of
whom were allegedly killed along with my father during the bombing by the
French Air Force.


Please i need you assist in investing the sum of ($6.5 Million United
States Dollars) in your country for me and my family, the fund in question
is been deposited in a transit Bank account in London United Kingdom. If
you are willing to help me catch and investment the fund in your country,
i will be compensating you with 40% of the total fund for your assist and
support and 60% will invest for me.

You can go through this link for confirmations:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/libya-moammar-gadhafis-death-billions-unaccounted/story?id=14355617

http://www.channel4.com/news/libya-war-strike-against-gaddafi

My dear, please i will want you to treat this letter with confidentiality,
because the Libya opposition parties are in search for me.

I look forward to your respond and cooperation. Please contact me via this
private email address: (ayeshagaddafi001@yahoo.com ) it is very important.

Truly Yours,
Ayesha Gaddafi
if you have received any mails similar to the above pl mention that in the comments box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment