Friday 2 March 2018

Pray For Syria

I am just helpless .. I don't know how I can help innocent kids and people of Syria !!!





All I can do is pray ...but to whom I don't know ....
O Allah protect #Syria, #Shaam & #Palestine 😭from savages who brutally killed PEOPLE including impeccable children who beg for their lives only want to live in peace
O Allah bring forth your help to protect innocent people





The Death of Humanity in Syria


Heart broken,photo of 4 years child who is migrating from Syria to Jordan, the UNHCR team caught him when he was migrating alone in desert from Syria to Jordan. the only thing he had in his shopper were the clothes of his mom and sister,who killed in Syria.

Syria's civil war explained http://aje.io/9qeys

A journalist asked a 6 year old, "Are you scared?" Child: "I'm not scared because my mother has told me that I shall go to God and he has a lot of food for me."

The Syrian government is attacking its own people in Eastern Ghouta. Hundreds of them need to be evacuated for urgent medical treatment – but they are trapped. Demand the Syrian authorities take action now : Amnesty


Thoughts and Prayers with the people of Syria


A UN-brokered ceasefire has once again been established, now for the sixth time, in #Syria and, like most of those that preceded it, has now been broken...

The only thing they can never destroy is the smile of the children...


Living in Syria means having to also fight against hunger ...

Pain Unbearable : The suffering of children is the defeat of humanity ...





No comments:

Post a Comment