Thursday 9 January 2014

WhatWomenWant



unbiased attention...
“Two things are infinite: women desires and human stupidity; and I'm sure about both of them :)
I typed WhatWomenWant in Google and Google replied "Why u asking me?!"
WhatWomenWant is no rocket science but the problem is by the time you figure that out, they've moved to something else.
WhatWomenWant Well every women wanna be Gauri Khan
pic.twitter.com/YP8L5fXbFY
Taj Mahal & IIM-A were build for/to please women. So the answer to WhatWomenWant is buildings. Women love buildings



This amazing book called Everything Men Know About Women holds the answer to the eternal question #WhatWomenWant. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1519912.Everything_Men_Know_About_Women …

Foolish man tells woman to stop talking. A wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed




don't know abt other.bt all i want is a high speed net connection with my fav coffee in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment